The March/April 2015 Nautilus print magazine combines some of the best content from our issues on Illusions, Creativity, and Information, with new original contributions and gorgeous full-color illustrations. Beginning with this issue, Nautilus will release a print magazine every other month. This issue includes contributions by:
- Swedish author and hoverfly collector Fredrik Sjöberg, who reflects on a slow and joyful world of detail, dedication, and hazy summer evenings
- Tom Vanderbilt, on seeing what we want to see
- Robin Marantz Henig, who profiles a set of identical twins, only one of whom has Parkinson’s
- Author Phil Ball, on the strange inevitability of evolution
- Author Alex Wright, on the future of the World Wide Web
Plus, original artwork from Yuko Shimizu, Jon Han, Shout, Tim O’Brien, and more.